Erasmus+ and Exchange students
How to apply
- Check the deadline for applicants of your sending institution and the eligibility criteria
Each Higher Education Institution (HEI) has its own deadline for applications. You should start your preparations by checking all of the deadlines.
This is really important, because there are usually only one or two time frames when you can submit your application for going on Erasmus+ Mobility
for studies each year.
- Choose the institution where you want to go on exchange
If you wish to study at Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague (FCE CTU) as an Erasmus or an exchange student,
your university must officially nominate you. In the first instance, therefore, you must contact your Erasmus+ coordinator or exchange coordinator:
- Check the list of institutions you can go to and search for FCE CTU. This information should be available on the website of the institution or your faculty.
If you cannot find it, consult the International Relation Office or ask the Erasmus Coordinator of your university.
- Check the programme for the semester at your sending institution - see what the mandatory subjects are and how many free electives you have.
- Check the study programme at FCE CTU if there are comparable learning outcomes -
- Do not miss the
application deadlines at FCE CTU. Application received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Apply at your sending institution
Each HEI has its own application procedure. Sometimes you will have to submit your CV and motivation letter, in other case you will have to present yourself
in front of a special commission to be chosen. Most countries also require a language test or a proof of your language capabilities in form of
a certificate. In all cases, make sure you are well prepared!
- Prepare the necessary documents
The Erasmus+ programme will allow you to transfer your learning outcomes from the receiving institution to your sending institution, but to complete this
process successfully you will need to prepare and submit several documents before, during and after you exchange.
Complete informations are available at CTU website
Contact person for incoming students:
Mrs. Lucie Bilova
In addition to the application form please also remember to send your Transcript of records.
The application process for your study exchange begins when you send the printed, signed and stamped forms.
Please don´t forget to meet the application deadline for summer semester and application deadline for winter semester.
Applications received after the deadline cannot be accepted! The deadlines are
Official Erasmus details:
Czech Technical University in Prague
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Erasmus ID code: CZ PRAHA 10
EUC (Erasmus charter) no: 51698-IC-1-2007-1CZ-ERASMUS-EUCX-1
Coordinator of ERASMUS programme: Ing. Jan Kočí, Ph.D.