Commercialization Committee of FCE, CTU in Prague
- The members are:
- FCE Vice-Dean for R&D
- FCE Vice-Dean for International Relations
- Faculty Secretary
- Faculty Experts with Experience in the IP and TT process
- Head of the Legal Department
- FCE Technology Scout
- Representative of the Department for Technology Transfer of the Rector´s Office
- The Committee meets pursuant to the Rules of Procedure and provides recommendations for the Dean and background materials
for the Rector´s Office Departments for decision making in matters related to intellectual property protection and technology transfer.
Committee Rules of Procedure
- The Committee convenes regularly twice a year and irregularly, as needed; its decision making at regular meetings is usually personal and outside
regular meetings usually per-rollam.
- The Technology Scout prepares the background materials for the Advisory Section members and, by agreement with all members, sets the date and type
- The Advisory Section members prepare background materials for the Decisioning Section members´ decision making in advance so that the Decisioning
Section has 5 working days to study them.
- The Advisory Section members prepare recommendations for each discussed innovation, in the case of a lack of information, they return the background
materials to the Technology Scout for complementation and the Technology Scout prepares the next round of discussions.
- The Technology Scout prepares the results of the discussion for the Vice-Dean for R&D, who will submit the results of the discussion to the Faculty Management.